Important Server as of 2017

Discussion in 'SAMP Server News' started by RedShirt, Jun 13, 2017.

1. [spEc]Hunter

[spEc]Hunter spEcial
    Trusted Player

It's a sad day, unfortunately I knew that day would come ... I can not forget the hours and days I've spent in this wonderful server that i played since 2010.
    I have known many friends, admins and players.. I will never forget them.. I will never forget the good old days when it was +200 players in the same session.. "sigh" i dont know what to say i'am very sad ...
    I will never forget the beautiful old web site with hundreds of beautiful threads that unfortunately have disappeared.. it was a good site and better than this one ..
    I will never forget when the whole server was fighting at SF airport trying to get a hydra and the great battle there.
    Thank you "Redshirt" for all, you've done such a great job during all these years which allowed partyserver to be the best TDM server.. Thank you "Ray" dispite of your absence, perhaps the military work, in any case I wish you all the good.. A big thanks to the “BOSS” yes, too severe but still neutral, fair and impartial with the players when he left partyserver I felt something missing..
    My respect and my thanks for those admins ...
    BoSS, Alejoint , Taco ,nite, Petula , Raider,
    , promking , zeon, matite, Marc, hotknife ,Nelx, Hit,SN4k3 3y3s, a_doorway, Rysher, FD2, [OMCK]4JIEHOdEBKA, [2pac]JerryCizk, jose, REM, Pepsimax, Edge, Ymtisd, Agent Tall, Mac_Aenus, OminouS, Vega, ryphzoN, Bulleh, Chrome, Eden, [spEc]Rob[PF], Posottaja , Cam3 , Pierre. the list is long my friends ...
    AND a great tribute and respect especially for this golden generation of players that I have played with them all these years .. I love you all :
    [DIE]Incognito[PF] , N1ghtm4r3 , [ACI]Xumepa, igorce, Agent_TACO , Alejoint , Silent , Boss, cam , [FcK]dilma_arrombada , poison[] , pr0wh0re , [OMSK]s_vertuhi , L0$T , Barcelona.FC , (Alkaida), [SAK]Edenko , [TRAP]thais , S4ba_ , Dj_Robak , [spEc]pacer , [2pac]JerryCizk , petula , [GaRlick] , Metalcamp , lesbian , []Pr4dat0r[] , saloun, JuanD[PF] , Mik3 , [KFC]Zeon , Seneca , [KFC]ymtisd , [KFC]venom , [GFc]Luca_Brasi , PepsiHax , JuanD , [OMCK]DAT_ASS , Posottaja , HotKnife[] , John_McCain , [spEc]Chrome , [spEc]Rob[PF] , tsu , [SAK]Zyzz , AnonymsX , [SAK]Eden , butt_head , [SAK]Tito_ , Nomad[PF] , Mike_Keaton , Chu, [SAK]316 , agent_TALL , [die]acidbath, T.J. ... forgiveness if I forgot someone :(

A spEcial thanks to all spEc members, its was like my 2nd familly, i was so proud to be a part of this great clan which had many game veterans!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. EvilMossman

EvilMossman Senior Airman

I know I joined fairly late, but the memories and experiences I've had while in this server could not have been found anywhere else. Thanks to all the admins who kept this place alive.

3. SOORMA

SOORMA Airman Basic

Been away for a bit but now will jump up every now and then. Haven't played on ps for that long but this is among the only 2-3 games I play being a below average casual gamer. I'm not leaving till the last day goddammit
    Also, all regards to Redshirt for every bit of work he's done and every cent spent for the server. Gracias

4. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Nonononononono.. You can't have respect for that guy, he can go eat a satan's thorny dick for eternity.

For the record, Cam3 is not Ray / Cam but cam3 the ex-admin who decided to be a trolling dick and ban everyone when he decided to leave with a bang.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Storm[OZ]

Storm[OZ] PAPA BLESS
    P.S. Administrator

Well to be honest i havent been online in quite a time, mostly for the same reason that old players do, busy with life and when able to play i prefer more "casual" games.
    With that said fucking hell i had good times in the server, proudly wasted a lot of my younger years playing samp and partyserver, made a lot of good friends and cool people to play and speak outside of the game (shout-out to oz boys) becoming admin was also a really happy thing, cuz back then i was really into the game (big thanks to redshirt for that and making the server possible).

I believe that if the server ends it wont be a sad moment, it had quite a long life-span for a game not being supported by the original developer and full of issues, and we can agree that ignoring the fucking trolls we managed to create quite a community with a special and unique server.

6. [spEc]Hunter

[spEc]Hunter spEcial
    Trusted Player

Hmm.. Seriously i don't have any idea about what he did.. My bad screw him xD

7. Mike_Keaton

Mike_Keaton Chief Master Sergeant
    P.S. Administrator

weeelp
    i will miss those good old days with ps
    wana say thank you to all my friends from here, fellas admins, and all players in general
    i wish we could back to 2012 and take a ride together, but we should move on
    anyway i wish u all luck and good life

• Like Like x 1
  8. [MoH].yK

[MoH].yK Airman

Bye Partyserver...

9. [OMCK]huzefa

[OMCK]huzefa Airman First Class

Why is everyone saying bye to partyserver????Redshirt has not announced the end of the server,he just said that it feels that the end is coming closer.....at least of Partyserver SAMP.

10. mckadoo123

mckadoo123 Master Sergeant

All these feels man..
    Never again will you get to feel the thrill of riding the partybus where it flew all over the map.

Never again will you see 200 players teleported to the airport.

Never again will you see Foreman, Noxxer, DoUfeelme and some other greats flaming
    Never again will I go on a 50+ killstreak on [DIE]Incognito at the parking garage across from Nangs.
    Also some songs to flavor the mood:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. [OMCK]huzefa

[OMCK]huzefa Airman First Class

Never again will we witness a plane/car and upon it a million OMCK's :(

12. slow

slow Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. ReiN

ReiN 4
    P.S. Administrator

14. NikoxD

NikoxD Staff Sergeant

Haven't been active for atleast 2 years, but I did have the greatest time on PartyServer back in the day.
    Thank you for all your efforts, RedShirt.

Yours Sincerely, [ACI]Nik0_

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. RayStainerZ

RayStainerZ Airman First Class

It's like a bad dream come true :( , no matter what , partyserver will always remain in our hearts :h: