Important Server as of 2017

Discussion in 'SAMP Server News' started by RedShirt, Jun 13, 2017.

1. EvilMossman

EvilMossman Senior Airman

I know I joined fairly late, but the memories and experiences I've had while in this server could not have been found anywhere else. Thanks to all the admins who kept this place alive.

2. SOORMA

SOORMA Airman Basic

Been away for a bit but now will jump up every now and then. Haven't played on ps for that long but this is among the only 2-3 games I play being a below average casual gamer. I'm not leaving till the last day goddammit
    Also, all regards to Redshirt for every bit of work he's done and every cent spent for the server. Gracias

3. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Nonononononono.. You can't have respect for that guy, he can go eat a satan's thorny dick for eternity.

For the record, Cam3 is not Ray / Cam but cam3 the ex-admin who decided to be a trolling dick and ban everyone when he decided to leave with a bang.

4. Storm[OZ]

Storm[OZ] YE BOIIIIIIIIIII
    Sr. P.S. Admin

Well to be honest i havent been online in quite a time, mostly for the same reason that old players do, busy with life and when able to play i prefer more "casual" games.
    With that said fucking hell i had good times in the server, proudly wasted a lot of my younger years playing samp and partyserver, made a lot of good friends and cool people to play and speak outside of the game (shout-out to oz boys) becoming admin was also a really happy thing, cuz back then i was really into the game (big thanks to redshirt for that and making the server possible).

I believe that if the server ends it wont be a sad moment, it had quite a long life-span for a game not being supported by the original developer and full of issues, and we can agree that ignoring the fucking trolls we managed to create quite a community with a special and unique server.

5. [spEc]Hunter

[spEc]Hunter spEcial
    P.S. Trustee

Hmm.. Seriously i don't have any idea about what he did.. My bad screw him xD

6. Mike_Keaton

Mike_Keaton Chief Master Sergeant
    P.S. Admin

weeelp
    i will miss those good old days with ps
    wana say thank you to all my friends from here, fellas admins, and all players in general
    i wish we could back to 2012 and take a ride together, but we should move on
    anyway i wish u all luck and good life

[spEc]Hunter likes this.
  7. [MoH].yK

[MoH].yK Airman

Bye Partyserver...

8. [r]huzefa

[r]huzefa Senior Airman

Why is everyone saying bye to partyserver????Redshirt has not announced the end of the server,he just said that it feels that the end is coming closer.....at least of Partyserver SAMP.

9. mckadoo123

mckadoo123 Senior Master Sergeant

All these feels man..
    Never again will you get to feel the thrill of riding the partybus where it flew all over the map.

Never again will you see 200 players teleported to the airport.

Never again will you see Foreman, Noxxer, DoUfeelme and some other greats flaming
    Never again will I go on a 50+ killstreak on [DIE]Incognito at the parking garage across from Nangs.
    Also some songs to flavor the mood:

[​IMG]

Rockford and PepsiMax like this.
  10. [r]huzefa

[r]huzefa Senior Airman

Never again will we witness a plane/car and upon it a million OMCK's :(

11. slow

slow Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

12. ReiN

ReiN 4
    Sr. P.S. Admin

: ^)

13. NikoxD

NikoxD Staff Sergeant

Haven't been active for atleast 2 years, but I did have the greatest time on PartyServer back in the day.
    Thank you for all your efforts, RedShirt.

Yours Sincerely, [ACI]Nik0_

14. RayStainerZ

RayStainerZ Airman First Class

It's like a bad dream come true :( , no matter what , partyserver will always remain in our hearts :h:

15. slow

slow Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Guys, it was fun, but u cheat too much...enjoy cheating a multiplayer game, u ezs...

16. PopeyChild

PopeyChild Airman Basic

Always in my mind :(

[​IMG]

17. WeekendSoldiers

WeekendSoldiers Airman First Class

Nice words here about the server, but i refuse to say that it has come to its end. We all see the direction the server goes towards, but imo all we do is just seeing it and not taking actions. By that i mean there are no big actions, but only the small changes and with only that, nothing will change. Samp might be losing players time by time but i refuse to just sit and look at it, there are enough server which have a constant player amount.

If we/you are going to close the server then let the server end as a tdm server, because imo the server is no tdm as we read it in its name. And thats a point where can be won a lot. On a big scale, the server's state is somewhere between tdm and a weird form of freeroam. That probably also disappoints newcomers which look further for another server, cause they dont get what they looking for.

Different colors in a car, different colors working together, people screaming not to kill them, biggest harassments on the smallest things, rarely gangfights; these arent things what promotes team deathmatch. The server should focus on its main concept: TDM. For example, the big gang clashes between two teams are one of the things we need, it gives much heat and can endure for a long time. We can sit and wait for a while for that to happen, but we can also force it to happen by changing the shape of the server. A system where gangfights are more encouraged, where big gangfights happen more. For that, actions like class reduction or player quotem per gang based on the player amount of that time and simply forbidding chilling with other classes and such things etc.

Along with these, other things can be changed in the server, but for now i only want to point this cause this is about the core of the server. Long story, short: lets make it TDM again. Thats the most logic step and our only hope.

18. Stealth

Stealth KungFu Grip's Family of Crime
    Sr. P.S. Admin

I asked agent_TACO in 2008 when I was a had been playing SA-MP and PS for a total of about one month, how long he thought this train would roll on... Given that GTA IV had come out that year, he said give it another 5 years at absolute most. That was 9 years ago. I was 11 years old then, merely a kid. I'm almost 21 now and couldn't have guessed how this server would impact my life as a whole, and for life lessons as part of growing up. So many awesome, sometimes annoying, and controversial people have come and gone here over the past 10 or so years. It's kinda strange building connections with people that you're probably never going to meet in life. You see people on here for years and one day when you're both on the server it's the last time you ever communicate with them and you probably don't know it. On to live the rest of our lives. There really aren't enough words to say what PS has done for me as a person. Being the one constant and source of stability to get away from a crazy and always-changing life. All I can say is thank you so much to Red for keeping it going as long as possible, and for everyone else for making this a great experience. If you had an impact on me, you know who you are, there are many of you and as I could be quite transparent on the server sometimes, you'd know it. I am really saddened that these days have come. I'm sure when all is said and done i'll look back as if i'd taken it for granted. But I'm gonna try to make these final days the best I can. Even so, there really are some great memories.

Thanks for everything, if you want to stay in touch, message me and maybe we'll connect on facebook
    - [kfc]stealth

19. SECO

SECO Airman

Thank you RedShirt for your kind words even being dismissed by many.
    I want to say that I had a rewarding time playing party server for years, this server really changed my life since I've chosen to learn another language to communicate and now I'm at university in order to become an English translator (I'm like wtf). Also, I truly appreciate all of you people, ALL OF YOU!! if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have chosen this great career.
    Party server was an excelent and unique precursor.
    My special thanks go to:
    -Luca_brasi
    -FD2
    Thanks, thanks a lot.
    I will never forget you.
    Regards,
    SECO.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  20. [r]huzefa

[r]huzefa Senior Airman

Why is everyone typing as if this is the end and saying goodbye :/.If i see anyone say good bye again
    Then ima bring a legion of rustlers to ya and kaboom kaboom and bam bam bam ya -_-

Brian_Oconner and Seneca like this.